Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Get Well Soon Card using the Big Shot




Good Morning!

I am playing around with some of the new Stampin' Up! in colours and the Stampin' Up! Big Shot this week. I have over 100 cards that I need to make for a lady in Alberta and want to get it just right. Her request - simplicity is the key.

The card above was made with:
Thoughts and Prayers Stamp Set (Item 113252 $34.95)
Crushed Curry cardstock and classic ink
Soft Suede cardstock and classic ink

Normally I would sponge the background...but this time I pulled out the stipple brush. I really like its effect too!

I used the Top Notes Die and the Distressed background Die in the Big Shot. Can you see the crushed curry cardstock has texture on it? I'm not sure if it shows in my pic or not. Anyhow, its feels and looks really neat!

Here is a pic of the full Thoughts and Prayers Stamp Set....
Later today I'll post pics of where myAnnual Girls Only Stamping Retreat will be.




Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment