Wednesday, July 22, 2009

5th Annual Girls Only Stamping Weekend



Its that time again - this weekend I will be hosting my:
5th Annual Girls Only Stamping Weekend!!



Every year, for the past five years I have had a Girls Only Stamping Weekend at the cottage to thank my top 10 best customers and hostesses for the past year.

This year is no different. It is always an AMAZING time - full of such fun memories with lots of stamping, food and often too much alcohol! lol. No husbands (or significant others), no kids - just us girls!


Here are some pics from last night and today as I am up with my kids right now getting the cottage set up for the weekend of fun ahead!!



We have an amazing varandah with a fabulous view of the lake, our own private beach, a fantastic view and all the Stampin' Up! goodies you can imagine!



Without my loyal hostesses and customers - I wouldn't still be in business 5 years later. This is why each year I take the time to really treat the top 10 to something extra special - an invitation to the Girls Only Stamping Weekend! I hope those selected this year enjoy!!


Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment