Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Pocket Silhouettes









Good Evening!

Did you notice I changed my blog name? I did! I have changed it now to http://www.rubberstampingmontreal.blogspot.com/


I am hoping it will bring in more paper crafters in Montreal who are just learning about rubber stamping but may not realize just how amazing and affordable our Stampin' Up! products are !




Thanks to my wonderful husband, I have just learned how to put my website across my photographs! Yeah!!!





This card is made using the Pocket Silhouettes Stamp set. It is such a cute stamp set I often use in my classes! Here is a pic of the full stamp set and another sample. This one is NOT retiring on June 30th! Phew!!!








Update on Rubber Stamping Classes



I have received numerous emails this week asking when my July class list will be available. My husband and I are working out our family holidays, and I will post the classes later this week. Stay tuned! :)






Happy Stamping,


Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment