Friday, March 27, 2009

Brother and Sister Scrapbook Page


Good Morning!
I realized last night that I haven't posted any scrapbook pages that I've done yet.. so I pulled out
this one for you.
It is a very simple layout using textured cardstock as the 12x12, though I don't think the picture shows that, some DSP (designer series paper), double stitched ribbon, cardstock stickers from one of our simply scrappin' kits and of course some rub ons.
This page features pics of my two babies when they were babies. They are two years apart, but I love comparing their pictures at around the same age to see the resemblance. I love 'em soo much! My daughter was the chubby one as a baby - so cute!! They're 6 and 4 now :)
I hope you get some stampin' or scrappin' in this weekend!
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment